Imagelys Picture Lab - End User Licence Agreement.
Imagelys Picture Lab
Copyright © 2002-2020 Jean Bernard Roussilhe.
All rights reserved.
NOTICE TO USERS: CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING LEGAL AGREEMENT. USE OF THE SOFTWARE PROVIDED WITH THIS AGREEMENT (THE "SOFTWARE") CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT INSTALL AND/OR USE THIS SOFTWARE. USER'S USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS CONDITIONED UPON COMPLIANCE BY USER WITH THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
1. LICENCE GRANT. This SOFTWARE is a EVALUATION VERSION. "Use" means storing, loading, installing, executing or displaying the SOFTWARE. You may not modify the SOFTWARE or disable any licensing or control features of the SOFTWARE except as an intended part of the SOFTWARE's programming features. When you first obtain a copy of the SOFTWARE, you are granted an evaluation period, after which time you must purchase the SOFTWARE according to the terms in the SOFTWARE's documentation, or you must remove the SOFTWARE from your system.
2. OWNERSHIP. The SOFTWARE is owned and copyrighted by Jean Bernard Roussilhe. Your licence confers no title or ownership in the SOFTWARE and should not be construed as a sale of any right in the SOFTWARE .
3. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by the French law and by the international treaty provisions concerning the author's rights. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of the author and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this licence. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
4. REVERSE ENGINEERING. You agree that you will not attempt to reverse compile, modify, translate, or disassemble the SOFTWARE in whole or in part.
5. SEVERABILITY. In the event of invalidity of any provision of this licence, the parties agree that such invalidity shall not affect the validity of the remaining portions of this licence.
6. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE IS WITH YOU. SHOULD THE SOFTWARE PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU ASSUME THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR OR ANY OTHER PARTY WHO MAY HAVE DISTRIBUTED THE SOFTWARE AS PERMITTED ABOVE, BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR DAMAGES, INCLUDING ANY GENERAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE OR LOSSES SUSTAINED BY YOU OR THIRD PARTIES OR A FAILURE OF THE SOFTWARE TO OPERATE WITH ANY OTHER PROGRAMS), EVEN IF SUCH HOLDER OR OTHER PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
7. NO LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL THE AUTHOR' LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY, EXCEED THE LICENCE FEE PAID BY YOU, IF ANY.
8. DISTRIBUTION. You are not allowed to make any copy of the EVALUATION VERSION.
9. COMMERCIAL USE. The EVALUATION VERSION is provided only for evaluation use. The professional users have to purchase the STUDIO VERSION. The EVALUATION VERSION allows you to try the STUDIO VERSION before your purchase. An evaluation message will appears upon the any generated image. After your purchase, you will receive a key of registration. This key is NOMINATIVE and MUST NOT BE TRANSMITTED TO ANY ANOTHER USER. An internet connection is required to store the licence key association to your hardware on our online licence database. You can also request an offline activation code.
10. ENTIRE AGREEMENT. This is the entire agreement between you and the author which supersedes any prior agreement or understanding, whether written or oral, relating to the subject matter of this licence.